Akron DOT 4 brake fluid is made from borate, glicoéteres and additives that give excellent protection to the braking system against corrosion and oxidation of metal parts.
• high boiling point of 252 ° C.
• Does not damage the gums.
• Compatible with all DOT 4 brake fluids and LF4, even with conventional DOT 3 and LF3.
• Excellent corrosion and rust protection of metals braking system.
• Meets the SAE J1703 standard.
• incompressible fluid.
• Excellent performance at low temperatures.
• Do not evaporates at high temperatures.
DOT 4 brake fluid use is recommended for all vehicles having hydraulic brakes, disc, drum, ABS and mixed.
Complies with NOM-113-SCFI-1995 LF4, FMVSS-116 DOT 4 and SAE J 1704 standards.
He is certified by the ANCE for a brake fluid LF4.