Akron Anticongelante Long Life Max is formulated from Ethylene-Glycol and corrosion inhibitor additives package that helps to protect all cooling system metallic parts from corrosion.
Akron Anticongelante Long Life is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. This product contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
• Maximum protection at low and high temperatures avoiding evaporation and freezing.
• Protects system.
• Corrosion protection, even at elevated temperatures, of cooling system metals, including aluminium parts.
• Excellent foaming resistance.
• Avoid Silicate deposits in cooling system.
• Improve hardware life.
• Exceeds ASTM D 3306, D 6210, D 4985, SAE J 1034.
• EC-1 CAT, TMC RP-329, DDC Power Cool 93K217 Specications.
• Considered long service life, up to 5 years.
• Excellent oxidation stability, preventing sludge formation.
• Compatible with other coolant formulations and supplemental coolant additives.
Akron Anticongelante Long Life Max is recommended for use in on-road, o-road and stationary engine applications that recommend a HOAT technology extended life, silicate and phosphate free coolant containing.
Also is recommended for use in mix eet applications where heavy duty and light duty trucks are present.
Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed and a nitrite containing coolant is recommended.