Akron® OAT Coolant 50 is made from a mixture of ethylene glycol and inhibitor package corrosion and oxidation additives plus metal deactivators art that protect the cooling system of modern automotive engines and equipment in general against corrosion of their metal components, including aluminum.
This Antifreeze / Coolant is called OAT technology (Organic Acid Technology). This technology is free of nitrites, nitrates and amines.
• maximum high and low temperature protection.
• Prevents corrosion of metals including aluminum modern engines.
• Avoid evaporation and freezing.
• Prevents foaming.
• Provides long life to parts of the cooling system.
• Does not attack system hoses.
• Helps prevent the formation of deposits or scale inside the cooling system.
• It is considered a long life (Long Life), as it can last up to five years, depending on usage and equipment.
• Excellent stability of the additives does not form precipitates (gels) or sludge.
It is recommended for use in all internal combustion engines such as passenger cars, buses, tractors, trucks, construction equipment, agricultural, stationary equipment, ie, where a fluid is required with coolant and antifreeze properties.
Conforms to ASTM-D 3306, SAE J1034, J814, J1941, and Chrysler MS 7170, GM 6277, Volvo 20,774,185 specifications,
Mercedes Benz DBL 7700.30.